aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CDI annotations in OSGi
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:13:32 GMT
Found a newer thread.
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/OSGi-Work-td4223311.html

Seems a lot has improved since the first thread I found. I will try to
get this running and report on what I have found. Perhaps Charles can
also comment on this as he seems to be one of the drivers behind the
efforts on the openejb side. I am not sure if he watches this list. I
will also ask on the openejb list.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider