aries-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Aries util and blueprint.api 1.0.0 release candidates RC2
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:35:19 GMT

Holly,

Did something go wrong?  I'm already seeing artifacts at central:

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/org.apache.aries.util-parent/1.0.0/
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/blueprint/org.apache.aries.blueprint.api/1.0.0/

Thus, we cannot have another 1.0.0 "release" as they won't sync there.

Not sure what happened.  :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp