aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Gritschenberger <christoph.gritschenber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Aries build still broken locally.
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:25:53 GMT
regarding the suggestion about SNAPSHOT-dependencies

We recently adapted a similar policy in our projects shortly after we
switched to separate releases for each module.
We only use SNAPSHOT-dependencies when necessary. This is often the case
for new features, but hardly ever for bugfix-releases.

This makes it easier to do subsequent releases. Also it improves the
overall reproducibility of builds.

Just a suggestion though

kind regards,
christoph