aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <holly.k.cumm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries eba-maven-plugin and blueprint-parser release candidate
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:22:49 GMT
Thanks everyone for your votes on these bundles. The
vote has been running for about five days, and has enough support.
Here are the results:

[+1] 4 There are 4 binding votes from PMC members (David
Bosschaert,Graham Charters, Tim Ward, and Emily Jiang), and 0
non-binding votes
[0] 0
[-1] 0

I'll promote the release to maven repositories and the Apache
download site. I'll even update the links on the Aries download page,
since users can start using the released eba-maven-plugin now.

Cheers,
Holly