aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <holly.k.cumm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Aries Util awkwardness
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:20:47 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

I noticed the tagging oddness as well and mentioned it on the
discussion thread for the original vote. My feeling was that it was
better to go with what was produced by the release plugin than try and
play around with the tags, since it's an issue which only affects
util. I assumed it was just a function of util being a reactor pom.
I've checked the scm elements in the util pom, and they seem correct.

Cheers,
Holly