aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <holly.k.cumm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Aries build still broken locally.
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:10:10 GMT
Hi Graham,

The snapshot dependencies are a side-effect of moving to 1.0.0. We
shouldn't have anything like as many again until we move to 2.0.0
bundles, which might be never. :)

In principle there shouldn't be anything which depends on proxy-impl
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT anymore, now that we have a 1.0.0 release of
proxy-impl. Which bundle is it which still has the dependency? I could
have missed updating dependencies in subsystems or spi-fly, since
they're not hooked into the main build and so the maven versions
plugin doesn't hit them.

Holly