aries-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Nuttall <mnutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem building Aries
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:30:18 GMT
We can see this in the latest Hudson build, #1581. I've kicked off another
build to follow it but I think it's a genuine problem.

Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from apache.snapshots
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from codehaus.snapshots
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from codehaus.snapshots
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from EclipseLink Repo
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from apache.snapshots
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0-20120714.033233-39.pom

Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0-20120714.033233-39.jar
17K downloaded  (eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0-20120714.033233-39.jar)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:pom:1.0.0' in repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo//org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:pom:1.0.0' in repository
EclipseLink Repo
(http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:pom:1.0.0' in repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
BUILD ERROR[INFO]