aries-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Nuttall <mnutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem building Aries
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:34:43 GMT
Hi Holly,
Thank you for your help and comments. I'm making some progress but it's
still not building cleanly.

proxy/proxy-bundle/pom.xml includes a dependency on org.apache.aries.proxy.impl
at version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, but org.apache.aries.proxy.impl builds at 1.0.1-
SNAPSHOT.

Do you have anything in the works that would move the dependency to 1.0.0,
or 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT ? If not I'll try putting a change in on Monday. Many
thanks again.

Regards,
Mark

On 20 July 2012 16:14, Holly Cummins <holly.k.cummins@googlemail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > 5K downloaded  (eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.pom)
> > Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.jar
> > 17K downloaded  (eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.jar)
> >

> > On 20 July 2012 15:30, Mark Nuttall <mnuttall@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> We can see this in the latest Hudson build, #1581. I've kicked off
> another
> >> build to follow it but I think it's a genuine problem.
> >>

> >> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> >> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
> checking for updates from apache.snapshots
> >> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
> checking for updates from codehaus.snapshots
> >> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
> checking for updates from codehaus.snapshots
> >> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
> checking for updates from EclipseLink Repo
> >> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
> checking for updates from apache.snapshots
> >> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0-20120714.033233-39.pom
> >>
> >> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0-20120714.033233-39.jar
> >> 17K downloaded  (eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0-20120714.033233-39.jar)
> >> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.pom
> >> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:pom:1.0.0' in repository central (
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> >> Downloading:
> http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo//org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.pom
> >> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:pom:1.0.0' in repository EclipseLink
> Repo (http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/)
> >> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-plugin/1.0.0/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0.pom
> >> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:pom:1.0.0' in repository central (
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> >> [INFO]
> >> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR[INFO]
> >> ------------
> >> [INFO] Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).

> these

> is
> using

> build is

> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-p

> is
> >>>> >>

> org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0.0-20120714.033233-39

eba-maven-plugin

> about
the releases that