aries-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Nuttall <mnutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem building Aries
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:53:09 GMT
Hi Holly,
Will you post a note please when you've done the updates? Our build is
breaking like Graham's:

[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: checking
for u
pdates from apache.snapshots
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1
.0.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository: apache.snapshots due
to a
n error: Error transferring file: RSA premaster secret error
[INFO] Repository 'apache.snapshots' will be blacklisted
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: checking
for u
pdates from codehaus.snapshots
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: checking
for u
pdates from EclipseLink Repo
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: checking
for u
pdates from apache.snapshots
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/aries/eba-maven-p
lugin/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eba-maven-plugin-1.0.0-20120714.033233-39.pom

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Failed to resolve artifact, possibly due to a repository list that is not
approp
riately equipped for this artifact's metadata.
  org.apache.aries:eba-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0.0-20120714.033233-39

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  apache.snapshots (
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group