aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject Aries Util awkwardness
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 16:39:49 GMT
Things still feel a bit odd in Util. The release is for
org.apache.aries.util-parent 1.0.0 (when we released 0.4 it was
org.apache.aries.util but then I know we've changed util to be a multi
module project).

But, the tag for the release which is:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.util-parent-1.0.0/

contains an entire copy of trunk. It seems the release plugin did the
commit, but the util/pom.xml seems ok - it points to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.util-parent-1.0.0/util

The source for the  bundle is in a different artifactId to the binary,
but I can live with that I guess. Before we go changing anything, can
anyone explain why Maven is tagging the entire trunk for this?

Thanks,
Jeremy