aries-dev mailing list archives

From John W Ross <jwr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Aries » Apache Aries Subsystem iTests #1656
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 01:37:16 GMT

Aries build 1655 is the first one that includes subsystems. Although all
tests pass a clean local build, there were 11 test failures on the build
machine that I presume were due to environmental differences. As of build
1656, the issues were down to 3. I recently checked in changes that should
address at least two of those, but have not been able to verify because
build 1657 completely failed due to some issue on the build machine, and
the Jenkins website is painfully slow right now. It's a holiday weekend in
the US so I may not be able to look again until Tuesday.

In the meantime, if necessary, subsystems may be removed from the build
simply by reverting
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1379588.

John