aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <holly.k.cumm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Release versioning plugin....
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:06:14 GMT
+1 from me, too. I've planning to start the release work for months and haven't found time
yet.

I do have another thought on fixing the snapshots build, so I will try that today.

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jan 2013, at 15:56, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> Karaf needs some bug fixes for blueprint and a couple other modules so that they can
get 2.3.1 and 3.0 out the door.  Thus, I'd like to start driving forward with getting some
more releases done.

> However, with the Versioning plugin now added to the poms, we need to get that released
first so we don't have a snapshot plugin dependency.    If no one has any objections, I'd
like to build the "0.1.0" version of that plugin maybe tomorrow so that we can start getting
some of the other modules released.