aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Release versioning plugin....
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:59:14 GMT
+1

I plan to submit some patches today (my time), I will keep you posted.

Thanks a lot !

Regards
JB

On 01/15/2013 04:56 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Karaf needs some bug fixes for blueprint and a couple other modules so that they can
get 2.3.1 and 3.0 out the door.  Thus, I'd like to start driving forward with getting some
more releases done.

> However, with the Versioning plugin now added to the poms, we need to get that released
first so we don't have a snapshot plugin dependency.    If no one has any objections, I'd
like to build the "0.1.0" version of that plugin maybe tomorrow so that we can start getting
some of the other modules released.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org