aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Releases....
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:23:48 GMT
Just another update, even if it's not blocker for the release:

- some Aries modules don't compile with Java7

Once again, it's not release blocker, but I will provide a couple of
patches about that tonight.

Regards
JB

On 01/22/2013 07:04 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> I've updated the aries builds to grab the released plugin.  Things look OK so I'm likely
going to do a bunch of release builds tomorrow.   Talking to Guillaume and digging through
the various commit logs and such, it looks like I'll need:

> util-r2
> util
> proxy-impl
> proxy-bundle
> blueprint-core
> blueprint-cm
> blueprint-bundle
> jmx-api
> jmx-core
> jmx-blueprint-core
> jmx-bundle
> jmx-blueprint-bundle
> transaction-blueprint
> jpa-blueprint-aries
> blueprint-itests
> blueprint-testbundleb
>
> If there are no objections, I'm going to blast through them all tomorrow.   If you have
any additional updates or changes, please speak up now.  Thanks!

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org