aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Releases....
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:31:37 GMT
It makes sense (and it was my plan ;)).

A first thing that I wonder is: does it make sense to keep the Java5
compatibility (via the default-java5 parent pom) ?

Anyway, I will send the questions/discussions on the mailing list.

Regards
JB

On 01/22/2013 08:24 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2013, at 1:37 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
>> Maybe it would be interesting to update some part of the Maven modules structure,
etc.
>> I have a couple of ideas about that, maybe I can prepare patches and submit it, with
a discussion on the mailing list.

> Likely discuss any major ideas on list first.   A lot of the current maven structure
is setup for support of the semantic versioning and individual module release things and may
be difficult to change.   I'd suggest making proposals on the dev list first before spending
too much time revamping things that then won't get accepted.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org