aries-dev mailing list archives

From Emily Jiang <emijia...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Semantic version plugin integration into Aries modules
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:33:26 GMT
Hi David,

Yes. Jeremy is correct. It doesn't matter what
packageinfo/package-info.java you used  to denote the package version. The
generated MANIFEST.MF in the bundle is used by the tool to compare the
package version changes and the binary file is used for analysing codes
changes.

As for the plugin, if you enable the automatic generation/correction of
package-info, the package-info.java will be created. I know you have
especially expressed your preferrence not to set it as default:).

Thanks
Emily

--
Thanks