aries-dev mailing list archives

From Emily Jiang <emijia...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Jan 2013
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:53:32 GMT
I have integrated semantic versioning plugins with all modules except the
spi-fly and subsystem as their 1.0.0 are not released as yet. I will
integrate the plugin with the relevant modules once their 1.0.0 versions
are released.

Thanks
Emily
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM, David Bosschaert <david.bosschaert@gmail.com