aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releases....
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:16:26 GMT
Hi Dan,

Any chance of including SPI Fly [1]? Simple all the modules under the
spi-fly directory...
This would be the 1.0.0 release of SPI Fly which is the Reference
Implementation of the OSGi Service Loader mediator spec [2].

Thanks!

David

[1] http://aries.apache.org/modules/spi-fly.html
[2] Chapter 133 in the OSGi Enterprise R5 spec
http://www.osgi.org/Download/Release5