aries-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Charters <gchart...@gmail.com>
Subject Release esa-maven-plugin & eba-maven-plugin
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 09:15:09 GMT
A user has asked for the esa-maven-plugin to be released.  I'm aware of a
few people using it, and it's based on the already released
eba-maven-plugin so I think it's ready to go.  Any concerns with me going
ahead and kicking this off?

I'd also like to release the eba-maven-plugin.  I found a bug with one of
the options (see ARIES-1094 (the esa plugin does not have this problem))
which I have fixed and if I'm releasing the esa plugin I might as well do
the eba one at the same time.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards, Graham.