aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Blueprint parser 1.1.0 and blueprint-core 1.2.0
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 05:49:08 GMT
Hi Stephan,

you can find blueprint-parser there:

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/blueprint/blueprint-parser/1.1.0/

Regards
JB

On 10/09/2013 07:28 AM, Siano, Stephan wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Ok, thanks for the information and the link. Now I see 1.2.0 as the current version for
blueprint-core on the download page, however I cannot find the blueprint-parser anywhere (is
this a separate component or is it included somewhere and what is this needed for)?

> Thanks for the link to the release notes (are there really only 4 Jira bugs/tasks fixed
between camel-core 1.1.0 and camel-core 1.2.0?), however I think this should also be somewhere
on the web site. The link to the release notes on the download page is dead.

> Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the great work you are doing, however I would appreciate
it even more, if it was easier to find out, what you are actually doing.

> Best regards
> Stephan

their new 3.0 release.    It's been about 9 months since the last releases anyway so we should
try and get some fixes out there.

>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/blueprint-parser-1.1.0/

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré