aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Parent 2.0.0
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 05:58:59 GMT
The only way is to have a local build successful is to revert the versions
of being-released artifacts to either the current snapshot or the latest
public release.  I think that can easily be done and committed to trunk.
Another way is for you to download the artifacts being voted and use those
(and it will be testing those ;-)

Guillaume