aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject About ARIES-1023 and ARIES-1079
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 12:53:31 GMT
Hi
I'm working on two issues in object. I linked them because they are
duplicated.
The problem is a small bug in the parser that I resolved to commit
56bf3dffd15be41e1e7151993d495c4ef19a87c1 on my fork
https://github.com/ggerla/aries/.
Please merge on official trunk and close the issue.

I believe that you will have to open another issue because properties that
are passed to JTAEntityManagerHandler are NOT used to create the
EnetityManager.
I try to explain better... Properties specified in jpa:map section are
passed to JTAEntityManagerHandler to create an EnetityManager "managed"
with the call

manager = emf.createEntityManager (props);

where emf is an instance of QuiesceEMFHandler. The EntityManagerFactory
implementation first create an EntityManager and then add properties
passed. So properties are NOT used for the creation.
I created a test to show that this does not work.
I also try to fix this problem with
commit 80bcaca80a09dd088ba25151376b68b646cffb0e. I do not like it so much
but it could be a start point.

Wdyt?

Giuseppe