aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Result Release Aries JPA 2.0.0
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 12:42:56 GMT
This vote passes with 5 binding +1 (Christian Schneider, Jean-Baptiste
Onofré, David Bosschaert, Daniel Kulp, Sergey Beryozkin),
1 non binding +1 (Giuseppe Gerla) and no other votes.

I get the artifacts published.
I also just pushed the updated jpa feature for karaf 4.

Cheers
Christian

--
Christian Schneider