aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning to do an Aries Subsystems release soon
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:54:42 GMT
I just started to prepare the Subsystems release but am now seeing
that there is an open issue with a provided patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1307

I'll look into applying the patch soon.

Are there any other open Subsystem issues that people are aware of
that we should apply a fix for before releasing subsystems?

Thanks,

David