aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Fw: [DISCUSS] Release Aries Testsupport Unit 2.0.0
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 21:38:24 GMT
I generally have no issue with a testsupport release.
In this case I think we can simply remove the dependency to testsupport
from subsystem core. I just committed a change.

Btw. The problem below is caused by the old pax exam dependencies
testsupport 1.0.0 still has.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider