aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: OSGi JPA service updates
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 09:08:38 GMT
Hi Tim,

I fully support your efforts. Let me know if I can help. Does the new
spec require bigger design changes?

Christian

On 14.12.2016 16:12, Timothy Ward wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The OSGi Alliance are working on an update to the JPA service specification (RFC 232)
which will need an updated reference implementation. I would like to propose the Aries JPA
container component as the reference implementation. Obviously some work needs to happen to
ensure that the code passes all both the current Compliance Tests, and any new tests that
are added. I am happy to take this work forward, assuming that there are no objections.

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect