aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [jax-rs-whiteboard] First review
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 09:27:54 GMT
Hi Carlos,

thanks for the changes. I also did some more refactorings in the code to
improve readabiltiy.

About the conventions. We currently only have this which is a little sparse:
http://aries.apache.org/development/guidelines.html

So I think the standard eclipse formatter should at least satisfy the
two rules. The rules do not mention the formatter. So we can of course
use a different one but I guess using the default might be easiest.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de