aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [jax-rs-whiteboard] First review
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 09:36:00 GMT
I analyzed the Design of jax-rs whiteboard and how the trackers are
interrelated. This is what I came up with:
http://liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/Design+Aries+JAX-RS-whiteboard
Do you think this is correct? Would be happy about any hints or ideas
how to improve this doc. I will also try to mive this to an apache
system so we can all work on it.

One other finding:

I am not sure if the Bus handling is correct. ServicesRegistrator
creates a Bus and a Servlet and publishes them as services.
BusServiceTrackerCustomizer then picks up all Bus services and registers
several trackers for each. I think this can be problematic if other
bundles using CXF also publish Bus services.

What is the purpose of tracking the Bus as a service? I wonder if it
would also work to just use the one Bus we create without the
indirection of a tracker.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider