aries-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Przybysz <alien11...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blueprint-maven-plugin 1.4 and ranking
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 19:52:18 GMT
Hello Jan,
I have checked solution that i have proposed to you and it does not work...
I have created an issue [1] and I will fix it.

If you want to add ranking property to service you have to write xml by
hand or write own annotation using SPI.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1641

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,