aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JMX components
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2017 23:03:56 GMT
I agree with Dominik. The version number should be 1.2.0 instead of 1.2.
Not sure if it makes a technical difference but a two part version number
is highly unusual.
What about the missing bundles ? If they did not change it is of course
fine to not release them.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de