aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Remove Aries JAX-RS servlet on top level (by default)
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:38:00 GMT
I’m pretty sure that the page you’re talking about is not a servlet, but a default JAX-RS
resource designed to show you that you have the whiteboard up and running. The servlet(s)
registered by the JAX-RS whiteboard cannot be removed without breaking the whiteboard (they
provide the HTTP input to the JAX-RS resources).

Tim