aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move the website from CMS to Antora/asciidoc on git
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2020 03:46:50 GMT
I tried counting a couple more times and think that the 72 hours is now up.

The vote has (still) passed with 5 binding and one non-binding +1 votes, and no other votes.

The relevant issue, that Ray opened, is https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues/INFRA-20633?filter=allopenissues

Thanks
David Jencks

> On Aug 15, 2020, at 2:11 PM, David Jencks <david.a.jencks@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> OOPS you’re right.  Lets see if any more comments or votes come in, I’m not going
to be doing anything before the actual 72 hours are up :-)

> Thanks
> David Jencks
>
>> On Aug 15, 2020, at 10:02 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> +1 (not that important but shouldnt the vote be closed tmr?)
>>
>> Le sam. 15 août 2020 à 16:34, David Jencks <david.a.jencks@gmail.com> a
>> écrit :
>>
>>> This vote has passed with 5 binding +1 and no other votes.
>>>
>>> I’ll proceed to work with infra to make this happen.

>>> git/Antora/asciidoc, as prototyped at

>>> (content)

UI