aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The project website
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2020 16:46:27 GMT
Also, do we want to try to preserve the history of the published site? I think that the CMS system involves the html being checked into a svn repo.  If so, exporting this to git should preserve the history.  Then we can put the history in a branch, and use master for publishing the current content.

David Jencks