aries-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The project website
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2020 06:06:09 GMT
Le mar. 1 sept. 2020 à 19:28, David Jencks <david.a.jencks@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Romain,
>
> This issue is keeping me from wanting to  work more on the site. I
> attempted a survey on antora/users gitter channel and only got one
> response, which agreed with my position.  Can you find any outside opinion
> that supports your position?

We are at least two on three participating in aries and already agreed with
outside people on such arch in other companies (past colleagues) so yes.

Once again, only reason to split - all other concerns have simple solutions
- is reusability and we will not do it by design.

> I’m not interested in working on a site with your proposed solution.
> Since you are more likely than I to participate in the future to evolving
> the site, I suggest that we proceed by me setting up redirects (already
> done in the preview), getting the site deployed, organizing things a bit,
> and when I’ve run out of things to do you can, if the community agrees, put
> in place your proposal.  Otherwise, I can stop now.

Have to admit i fail to see what you dislike. It is technically exactly the
same proposal except in terms of storage and i dont think you abandon for a
"mv". Maybe Im missing sthg key :s.