aries-dev mailing list archives

From GLIMMERVEEN Arnoud <Arnoud.Glimmerv...@nl.thalesgroup.com>
Subject ECCN Request for Aries SPI Fly 1.3.2
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:25:04 GMT
Hi Aries-developers,

Thales Nederland BV is considering to use Aries SPI Fly 1.3.2 in its own products. In order
to do so we have to make sure that it complies with export regulations that apply to our products.

According to our information your software could be subject to the Export Administration Regulations
(EAR) when it is either hosted in the United States of America or if any contributor is a
resident of the United States of America (for more information on this subject, please consult
https://www.bis.doc.gov/).

We therefore kindly ask you if your Aries SPI Fly 1.3.2 (software) is subject to the EAR and,
if so, to provide us with the ECCN that applies to Aries SPI Fly 1.3.2.

Kind regards, on behalf of Thales Nederland BV,
Arnoud Glimmerveen

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and
delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its
attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or
its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of
Commerce under number 06061578.