aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: ECCN Request for Aries TX Control 1.0.0
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:28:54 GMT
Hi,

As it’s under the terms of the Apache license and government of the Apache Software Foundation,
I would recommend to contact legal@apache.org <mailto:legal@apache.org> to get details.

Regards
JB

> Le 26 mars 2021 à 09:26, GLIMMERVEEN Arnoud <arnoud.glimmerveen@nl.thalesgroup.com>
a écrit :

> Hi Aries-developers,
>
> Thales Nederland BV is considering to use Aries TX Control 1.0.0 in its own products.
In order to do so we have to make sure that it complies with export regulations that apply
to our products.

> According to our information your software could be subject to the Export Administration
Regulations (EAR) when it is either hosted in the United States of America or if any contributor
is a resident of the United States of America (for more information on this subject, please
consult https://www.bis.doc.gov/).

> We therefore kindly ask you if your Aries TX Control 1.0.0 (software) is subject to the
EAR and, if so, to provide us with the ECCN that applies to Aries TX Control 1.0.0.