axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] get and set property functions for svc and conf contexts
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 05:51:30 GMT
Ishan De Silva wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently the axis2_svc_ctx and axis2_conf_ctx do not have
> get_property and set_property methods.
>
> It is useful to have these functions because there are situations
> where we have to store properties at service and application scopes.
> The current 'scope' feature doesn't really help in these situations
> because the properties can only be stored/accessed at the msg_ctx level.

property get/set are defined at axis2_ctx level. you have to do

axis2_ctx_t * ctx  = AXIS2_CONF_CTX_GET_BASE(conf_ctx, env);
property_t *property = AXIS2_CTX_GET_PROPERTY(ctx, env);

Only at the msg_ctx it is exposed as a mst_ctx property. but it
internally call axis2_ctx_get_property.
That's why perhaps you misunderstood it.  To be clear we can do the same
with other contexts.

Damitha