axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Add clone method to axis2_property
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:25:08 GMT
hi,

In addtion to a clone method, if we can change the property create function
accept other arguments as well, it would be lot more convenient to use
properties,

Instead of

AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_property_t * AXIS2_CALL
axis2_property_create(const axis2_env_t *env);

have

AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_property_t* AXIS2_CALL
axis2_property_create(const axis2_env_t *env,
                                 void *value,
                                 AXIS2_FREE_VOID_ARG free_func,
                                 axis2_scope_t *scope);

Regards