axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "ruanhuabin" <ruanhua...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any way to specify http response status code and add custom http header in response message in axis2/c 1.6.0
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 04:52:09 GMT
Dear Developer:
Recently, I use axis2/c  as an request parse engine(version:1.6.0) to write an Objective Storage
System, But I encounter following two technique problem I do not how to do in aixis2/c 1.6.0:
1. Is there any way to specify http response status code,?for example, If request is handle
successfully, I hope to return 201 as response http status code, rather than 200 by default.
2. Is there any way to add custom http header  in response message? I try a lot of ways, but
always failed. If axis2/c 1.6.0 can add custom http header in response message, can you give
me a sample code ?

Thank you very much for all of your help
Looking forwading to your reply

ruanhuabin
Best Regards

2011-06-19