axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Blough <de...@blough.us>
Subject SVN access
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 04:13:35 GMT
Hi,

After reading the docs, it's my understanding that I should be able to
use my Apache ID to access (via the https URL) the committer repository, and
also commit to the axis repository.

However, when I try to do either of the above, SVN seems to hang.  If I use
credentials that are incorrect, I immediately get an authentication
failure.  If I use my correct credentials, it just sits there.  I've
left it for an hour before, and found it still sitting there doing
nothing when I came back.  I eventually have to kill the process or else
it just sits there indefinitely.

Has anyone else seen this?  Am I doing something wrong?  Does something
still need to be set up on the backend?

Thanks,
Bill