Please have the mar file in the class path.

Deepal

All,

I Setup A Proxy Tool For Accessing Blackboard's Web Services , developed by Bruce Phillips.  http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2011/6/8/Blackboard-Learn-91-Web-Services-Tutorials-and-Documentation

After deploy his code into eclipse, then run as an application, I am getting the following error.

2015-09-08 13:45:08,113 ERROR edu.ku.it.si.registerproxytool.controller.RegisterToolController.registerProxyToolWithBlackboard:84 - There was an error in registering the tool: Unable to engage module : rampart

By googling,  could not find a solution for it.

Anyone has a solution for this issue?

Appreciate for your help!

Jianrong Yu