axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From SUBBU S <subbu.sis...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]: Authenticate WSDL
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2018 05:46:00 GMT
Hi Team,

Through Admistractive console we are able to access available service, after authentication
we able to access available services

Same way, we need authentication for the WSDL file, which are not authenticated. Any body
can accessible WSDL files if they got the URL

It’s a security risk, It was possible to retrieve Web Services Description Language (WSDL)
from web service endpoints as an anonymous user. While this functionality could be of use
to a legitimate developer, it would also help an attacker to determine the methods exposed
by a service and how to create a well-formed request.

Is there any way to authenticate wsdl urls?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10