axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robertlazarski ." <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: External services (Travis, etc.) for Git repos
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2020 03:56:18 GMT
Looks like Andreas fixed the Java axis2 build on Travis and though I can
find the snapshot jars on repository.apache.org , I cannot find the binary
distro and war archive distro.

Does anyone know if Travis is generating the axis2 java binary distro / war
distro, and what the download links are?

Regards,
Robert