buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with how poms are located
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:28:16 GMT
Ho, you are also leveraging the maven repository.  Great!
Did you plan to also make dependency resolution?

We are currently doing similar exercice in ivy.  You can maybe found
interresting lessons learned by searching our mailing list and our jira.
You might also find some interresting discussion in the repository mailing
list.

I don't have the full list of problems we have met (or we still have), but
here are a few out of my head :
- Classifier managment
- Dependencies herited from parent pom
- DependencyManagment