buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject VOTE: 1.3.2 Gem release to resolve Hoe dependency problem
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 02:43:20 GMT
Looks like we've got another dependency problem.

There are two workarounds, install from source or remove the newer
hoe/rubyforge dependency, both of which will have to be done after
installing/upgrading 1.3.1, and every time you run gem update, which
will restore the newer dependencies.

I'm proposing we push a new Gem to RubyForge without making an
official release, there will not be a corresponding Apache
distribution, and it will not contain any other changes from trunk
besides new version number and fixed Gem dependencies.

Assaf