buildr-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming release
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:31:04 GMT
On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 1:37 PM, lacton <lacton@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> How can I help with the upcoming 1.3.3 release?

I want to repeat what we did for the previous release.  Use the issue
list for 1.3.3 as the focus point, start the release process when that
list goes down to zero.  That means resolving all the issues that are
still left open, but also adding any issue that must make it to the
1.3.3 release.

Once it's down to zero, we'll do a code freeze on trunk for a week,
give everyone a chance to test it and play with it.  It's also a good
time to update the documentation.  If nothing bad happens, vote for
release.

Working on 1.3.4 features is of course welcome, just have to keep it
off the trunk.

Assaf