buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject SVN changed to svn.apache.org/repos/asf/buildr/trunk (no /incubator)
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:30:01 GMT
We're in the midst of switching Buildr over to buildr.apache.org. The
old site is already accessible at the new URL, but it's merely a copy
of the old site so some URLs are broken. A new Web site will come
soon, when we're done switching over a couple more things.

Mailing lists already switched, you can now use
users@buildr.apache.org and dev@buildr.apache.org. Subscriptions and
archives are moved automatically, so you don't have to subscribe to
the new list and no archived emails are lost. If you're using filters,
make sure to catch emails sent to buildr.apache.org, where previously
it was incubator.apache.org.

SVN was also moved over to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/buildr/trunk the old URL with
/incubator in it no longer works. If you're checking out from SVN:

svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/buildr/trunk

Assaf