buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pepijn.vaneeckho...@luciad.com>
Subject Re: Improved Maven repository handling
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:14:42 GMT
On 24/2/2010 19:08, Alex Boisvert wrote:
> No easy answer here;  you could parse the Ivy/Maven metadata to retrieve the
> information needed to bootstrap, or assume Ivy/Ant are already installed, or
> do like Ivy4r as you suggested.

Partially parsing the ivy settings file to initialise
repositories.remote and repositories.local is what I hand in mind as
well; maybe I'll give that a go next. Ivy does allow a lot of
flexibility so I'm a bit concerned I'll end up having to duplicate a lot
of Ivy stuff (e.g., all the different types of resolvers, the different
local caching options, ...)

Pepijn