buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idea 7x issues
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:13:09 GMT
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Alex Boisvert <alex.boisvert@gmail.com>wrote:

> Any committer wants to step in and review these patches?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-376
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-377
>
> I don't use IDEA and I'm not familiar with their project descriptions.

While we're at it there's also this one to be reviewed,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-369

In lieu of specs (which are sadly missing for IDEA), I could be consoled if
fellow IDEA contributors cross-reviewed their patches.  i.e., Alexis
reviewing BUILDR-376/377 and Peter reviewing BUILDR-369, or anybody else...

Just indicate so on the issue itself to help expedite the process.

thanks!
alex