buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 23:05:06 GMT
Builders far and wide,

We've got a decent amount of improvements and bug fixes done since October /
Buildr 1.3.5 so I'd like to propose a release in the March timeframe.

More specifically, I'd like to do a release candidate around March 13/14th
and hopefully a final release March 27/28th.

This should leave us enough time to round up a few more issues, some time to
vote and update the site with an updated tagline (I dropped the ball on that
since December) and deal with some updates/changes on the release side
(gemcutter).

How does that sound?   Are we ready to call the next release 1.4.0?

alex